Sev puri. Sev puri recipe With step by step photos and video. Sev puri is a spicy, sweet, tangy chaat snack from Mumbai and one of my favorite chaat recipe. In fact, coming to think of it, all the chaat recipes are my.
These delicious bites are made by assembling papdis/puris. Hi Friends, presenting you Sev Puri Recipe. It is easy to prepare at home and makes for a perfect snack.
Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, sev puri. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sev puri is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Sev puri is something that I have loved my whole life.
Sev puri recipe With step by step photos and video. Sev puri is a spicy, sweet, tangy chaat snack from Mumbai and one of my favorite chaat recipe. In fact, coming to think of it, all the chaat recipes are my.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook sev puri using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sev puri:
- Prepare 16 of flat chaat puri.
- Get 2/3 cup of boiled and chopped potatoes.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of boiled moong.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of finely chopped tomato.
- Make ready 1/2 of finely chopped onion.
- Get 6 tbsp of khajur chutney.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of green chutney.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of chaat masala powder.
- Get 1/2 cup of nylon sev.
- Get 1 tbsp of chopped coriander leaves.
Sev Puri is famous as a famous street food and is. A popular Mumbai street food, Sev Puri is a sweet, spicy and tangy chaat. Sev Puri is made with crispy puri topped with potatoes, onions, tomatoes and a variety of chutneys, and finished with sev. sev puri, as the name indicates is sev topped on puris or papdis, along with potatoes and chutneys. The base of sev poori is made of papdi, which are small crispy flat puris which are deep fried.
Instructions to make Sev puri:
- Take two serving plates and arrange 8 papdi puris on each plate..
- Place 1/2 tbsp chopped potato and approx. 1 tsp moong over each papdi..
- Place onion and tomato over each papdi..
- Top each one with khajur chutney..
- Top each papdi with green chutney..
- Sprinkle sev and chaat masala powder to taste over each serving plate..
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves..
- Sevpuri chaat is ready for serving..
Sev puri is one of the popular Indian chaat. The combination of papdi (crispy flat puri), sev (deep fried gram flour noodles), boiled potatoes (batata), moong (green beans), onion and assortment of. Sev puri is a very popular Mumbai's Juhu Chowpati's chaat. Boiled potatoes are mashed and mixed with other spices and served on small maida discs called papdi. It is a perfect evening snack easy and.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food sev puri recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!