Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week Quinoa Mushrooms plated
Quinoa Mushrooms plated.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, quinoa mushrooms plated. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Quinoa Mushrooms plated is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Quinoa Mushrooms plated is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have quinoa mushrooms plated using 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Quinoa Mushrooms plated:
- Take of For Quinoa Mushrooms:.
- Take 2 cups of cooked quinoa.
- Take 8 of or more medium sizes mushrooms sliced (I used shiitake dry mushrooms, but you can replaced with fresh cremini mushrooms).
- Get 5 cloves of garlic minced (divides 1/4 for sautéed veggies).
- Make ready of Chili flake (optional).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of or more fresh thyme.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- Make ready of Salt.
- Get of Chopped cilantro.
- Take of Mushrooms powder (optional).
- Make ready of For Sauté Vegetables:.
- Get Handful of green beans.
- Get 2 of bell peppers slice in long-wedges.
- Make ready Handfuls of bean sprout.
- Take of Little oil.
- Prepare of Mushrooms powder (optional).
- Prepare of Chili flake (optional).
- Make ready to taste of Salt.
- Take of Note: For the veggies you can substitute with any veggies you like.
Instructions to make Quinoa Mushrooms plated:
- To sautéed the quinoa: using a large sauté pan heat up the oil over medium heat. Then fry the mushrooms until it cook very well done, or until it looks light brown and meaty..
- Add the 3/4 minced garlic and chili flakes, keeps sautéed along with the mushrooms. Allow the garlic to cook until it turn little brown..
- Then add the cooked quinoa, thyme, mushrooms powder, pepper and salt to taste. Stir all the ingredients well, until the quinoa heated through. Taste it before turn off the heat. I put it on a simmer while I cooked the veggies..
- To cook the veggies: Simply heat up a little oil in the skillet, sautéed the 1/4 minced garlic, and let it cook in about 1-2 minutes, add the green bean. Keeps sautéed, splash a little water to avoid burnt. Cook the beans for about 3 minutes or until it just cooked but not fully cooked (I like crunchy beans. Please cook longer if you prefer fully cooked beans).
- Then add the bell peppers, springlike chili flakes, add the mushrooms powder if using and keeps sauted for about 2 minutes, season with salt, and lastly add the bean sprout, stir everything in 1-2 minutes, taste it, and turn off the heat..
- To Assembling: Before I transfer the quinoa into the plates, I sprinkle the cilantro, give it a quick stir then transfer to a plate, and add the crunchy sautéed veggies along side the quinoa..
- Then viola…. the quinoa mushrooms plated is ready to served! Enjoy.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food quinoa mushrooms plated recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!