Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, pasta smorgasbord. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Pasta Smorgasbord is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Pasta Smorgasbord is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have pasta smorgasbord using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pasta Smorgasbord:
- Get 1 pound of lean ground beef.
- Get 1 of medium onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1-28 ounce of can diced tomatoes.
- Get 1/2 can of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 1/2 Tbsp of sugar.
- Make ready 1 cup of beef broth.
- Get 1/2 tsp of basil.
- Take 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- Get 2 cups of green beans, cut into bite size pieces.
- Take 1 of red pepper, chopped coarsely.
- Take 1 of jalapeno pepper, chopped coarsely.
- Prepare of Pasta of choice (I use macaroni or baby shells).
Steps to make Pasta Smorgasbord:
- In a large skillet, cook ground beef and onion until beef is no longer pink. Drain excess fat. Transfer meat mixture to a large, covered saucepan..
- Add tomatoes, tomato paste, sugar, beef broth, basil, oregano, green beans, red pepper and jalapeno pepper. Cover and simmer for about 10 to 15 minutes or until green beans and peppers are tender..
- Cook preferred pasta as per package directions. Shortly before serving, add approximately 6 cups of the cooked pasta and heat through..
- Serve and enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food pasta smorgasbord recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!