Grilled Chicken and Vegetable Soup.
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, grilled chicken and vegetable soup. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Grilled Chicken and Vegetable Soup is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Grilled Chicken and Vegetable Soup is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have grilled chicken and vegetable soup using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled Chicken and Vegetable Soup:
- Take 1 Tbsp of olive oil.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of chopped sweet onion.
- Make ready 1 of large clove chopped garlic.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of dried basil.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of dried oregano.
- Make ready 8 cups of chicken broth.
- Get 14 ounce of can diced tomatoes.
- Get 3 of medium potatoes chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of diced carrots.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of diced celery.
- Take 8 ounces of grilled chicken breast chopped.
- Get 1/2 cup of chopped green beans.
Instructions to make Grilled Chicken and Vegetable Soup:
- Saute onion and garlic in olive oil in a large saucepan..
- Add basil, oregano and chicken broth and bring to a boil..
- Add tomatoes, potatoes, carrots, celery and chicken breast. Lower heat and simmer for 10 minutes..
- Add green beans and simmer for another 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender..
- Serve and enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food grilled chicken and vegetable soup recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!