My Sausage & Tomato Beans Pasta.
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, my sausage & tomato beans pasta. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
My Sausage & Tomato Beans Pasta is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. My Sausage & Tomato Beans Pasta is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook my sausage & tomato beans pasta using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make My Sausage & Tomato Beans Pasta:
- Make ready 2 of Cooked pork n beef Sausages.
- Get 1/2 cup of Pasta cooked.
- Make ready 1/4 tin of Baked Beans in tomatoe sauce.
- Get 2 tbls of Balsamic Vinegar.
- Get to taste of Salt & Pepper.
- Make ready 100 g of Mozzarella soft Cheese.
- Take 4 of cherry tomatoes.
Steps to make My Sausage & Tomato Beans Pasta:
- While the sausage, pasta and beans are cooking slice the mozzarella cheese.
- When all is cooked. Slice the sausage into thin slices.
- When the pasta is cooked drain and add the beans to it and stir.
- Then add the sausage and add to the heat to warm up.
- Add the mozzarella to the pan with the mix..
- Add the balsamic vinegar.
- Return to the heat and bring to the boil slowly.
- Add the cherry tomatoes.
- Serve hot.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food my sausage & tomato beans pasta recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!