Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Oven roasted vegies recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Oven roasted vegies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven roasted vegies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better.
In general, people have been trained to think that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and have to be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is a sugary food or some other junk food, this is very true. Other times, comfort foods can be very nourishing and good for us to eat. There are several foods that actually can improve your moods when you consume them. If you seem to feel a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Green tea is truly excellent for your mood. You knew it had to be in here somewhere, right? Green tea is loaded with a particular amino acid known as L-theanine. Studies have shown that this amino acid actually stimulates brain waves. This helps raise your mental focus while calming the rest of your body. You were already aware that green tea could help you become healthier. Now you are aware that it helps you to lift your moods also!
See, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oven roasted vegies recipe. You can cook oven roasted vegies using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Oven roasted vegies:
- Use 1 of large sweet potato, peeled and cut.
- Use 2-3 of parsnips, peeled and cut.
- Take 2-3 of carrots, cut.
- Use 8 oz of mushrooms, remove stems, cut in half or quarters.
- Use 1/2 of medium red onion, sliced thin.
- Prepare 1 of medium yellow squash, cut.
- Prepare 6 of small bell peppers, seeded and cut (assorted colors).
- Take 1 T of dried thyme.
- Use 2 T of dried rosemary.
- Get 1/4 c of olive oil plus alittle more to drizzle later.
- Prepare 2 T of balsamic vinegar.
- Get 1/2-3/4 tsp of salt and pepper (eyeball it).
- Use 15 of grape tomatoes (assorted color).
Instructions to make Oven roasted vegies:
- Preheat oven to 475°. Cut all your vegetables into bite-sized pieces except for the tomatoes..
- In a large bowl, put in all the cut vegetables except the tomatoes. Put the tomatoes in a small bowl separately..
- In another small bowl, stir together the thyme, rosemary, olive oil, balsamic vinegar and S&P. Pour over the vegies and toss until they are all coated. I put a little oil, vinegar and the spices over the tomatoes and coated them without measuring..
- Spread the vegetables (except tomatoes)on a large sprayed baking sheet..
- Roast for 35-40 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes until all vegetables are cooked through and browned..
- Put the coated tomatoes on a sprayed small baking pan and roast for 10 minutes. I put these in the oven 10 minutes before the other vegetables were done. Pull both baking pans out and then add the tomatoes to the other pan and toss them in with the rest of the vegetables..
This oven roasted vegetables recipe will get you and your family eating more veggies. And, part of the reason that balsamic roasted veggies are so popular is because they are SO easy! These oven roasted veggie Enchiladas is perfect for summer. You can use your choice of veggies. My family absolutely loves roasted vegetables.
If you find this Oven roasted vegies recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.