Quick Ground Turkey 🦃 Shepard’s Pie 🥧.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, quick ground turkey 🦃 shepard’s pie 🥧. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Quick Ground Turkey 🦃 Shepard’s Pie 🥧 is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Quick Ground Turkey 🦃 Shepard’s Pie 🥧 is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook quick ground turkey 🦃 shepard’s pie 🥧 using 14 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Quick Ground Turkey 🦃 Shepard’s Pie 🥧:
- Prepare 2 pounds of ground turkey.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- Get 1 of onion, chopped.
- Get 5 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Make ready 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Make ready 1/4 teaspoon of ground sage.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of thyme leaves.
- Get 1/2 cup of white wine.
- Get 1 can (14.5 ounce) of low sodium chicken broth.
- Make ready 1 cup of frozen OR fresh cut green beans(you can also use frozen peas and carrots, I didn’t have them on hand).
- Take 2 tablespoons of all purpose flour.
- Make ready of Mashed potatoes, prepared, about 4 servings.
- Prepare of Olive oil cooking spray.
- Make ready 2 cups of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
Steps to make Quick Ground Turkey 🦃 Shepard’s Pie 🥧:
- In a large pot that has been heated with olive oil sauté your ground turkey until almost no pink remains……drain any excess liquid from pot……
- Add your chopped onion and minced garlic, sauté for several more minutes……..
- Now add your black pepper, ground sage and thyme leaves, cook for several more minutes……
- Add your white wine, heat on high heat until wine has been reduced by half……then lower heat to medium / low……
- Add into pot your can of chicken broth and cut green beans, bring to a boil for several minutes…….
- Reduce heat and add in your all purpose flour to pot, stirring until mixture is slightly thickened……remove from heat and set aside…….
- Place your ground turkey mixture into a large baking pan that has been sprayed with olive oil cooking spray…….
- Now place your prepared mashed potatoes all over ground turkey, spreading to make sure you completely cover the turkey mixture…….
- Now place your shredded cheddar cheese all over mashed potatoes……
- Bake, uncovered, in a preheated 400 degree oven for 30 minutes or until cheese has fully melted…….
- Let stand for about 10 minutes……
- Serve and enjoy 😉!!.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food quick ground turkey 🦃 shepard’s pie 🥧 recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!