Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Teriyaki Chicken Big Mac recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Teriyaki Chicken Big Mac recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Teriyaki Chicken Big Mac recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Could save you Cash.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the environment. Those days are over, and it appears we all comprehend our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are unable to transform things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. This should happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Continue reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Changing light bulbs is definitely as good a spot to begin with as any. Accomplish this for the entire house, not just the kitchen. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are usually energy-savers, and you will need to use them instead of incandescent lights. Although costing a little more in the beginning, these types of bulbs last as long as ten of the traditional type as well as using a lot less energy. One of the advantages is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it signifies that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will end up at a landfill site. Coupled with different light bulbs, you have to learn to leave the lights off when they are not needed. In the kitchen is where you’ll usually find members of a family, and often the lights are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. Obviously this also happens in some other rooms, not merely the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; have a look at the amount of electricity you can save by turning the lights off as soon as you don’t need them.
As you can see, there are plenty of little elements that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Natural living is actually something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. Typically, all it requires is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to teriyaki chicken big mac recipe. To make teriyaki chicken big mac you need 31 ingredients and 21 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Teriyaki Chicken Big Mac:
- You need of Sauce:.
- Get 1/2 Cup of Tomato Ketchup,.
- Use of Wasabi, 1 TBSP Adjust To Preference.
- Provide 2 TBSP of Soy Sauce,.
- You need of Teriyaki Sauce:.
- Take 6 TBSP of Sake,.
- Prepare 6 TBSP of Mirin,.
- Provide 3 TBSP of Light Muscovado Sugar,.
- You need 6 TBSP of Soy Sauce,.
- Prepare of Teriyaki Glaze:.
- Prepare of Slurry, Cornstarch 1/4 TSP + Water 1/2 TSP.
- You need of Teriyaki Sauce, 1/2 Recipe.
- Prepare 1/4 Inch of Ginger Grated,.
- Get 1 Clove of Garlic Frated,.
- You need of Chicken Patties:.
- Provide 1/2 Inch of Ginger,.
- Use 250 g of Chicken Breast Skinless Boneless,.
- Get 250 g of Chicken Thigh Skinless Boneless,.
- Provide 1 TSP of Worcestershire Sauce,.
- Prepare 3 TBSP of Teriyaki Sauce,.
- Use 3 TBSP of Panko Japanese Bread Crumb,.
- You need 3 TBSP of Cornstarch,.
- Provide 1 of Egg Lightly Beaten,.
- Use Pinch of Sea Salt,.
- Take Pinch of Black Pepper,.
- Get of Sesame Oil, For Cooking.
- Use Pinch of Nori Flakes,.
- You need of Burgers:.
- Get 4 of Pineapple Fresh Cored And Sliced Into Rings / Canned,.
- Use 4 of Big Mac Style Burger Buns,.
- Prepare of Onion Jam, 1 Recipe.
Steps to make Teriyaki Chicken Big Mac:
- Pls visit: https://www.fatdough.sg/single-post/2019/08/26/Burger-Buns for the big mac style burger buns recipe..
- Pls visit: https://www.fatdough.sg/single-post/2019/09/02/Onion-Jam for the onion jam recipe..
- Prepare the sauce. In a small bowl, add ketchup, wasabi and soy sauce. Stir to combine well. Chill in the fridge until ready to use..
- Prepare the teriyaki sauce. In a sauce pot over medium heat, add in sake, mirin and sugar. Stir to dissolve the sugar. Stir, stir, stir. Once bubbles start to form, add in soy sauce. Stir to combine well..
- Bring it up to a slow simmer. As soon as the sauce coats the back of your spoon, remove from heat. Transfer half of the sauce into a bowl. Retain the other half in the pot..
- Prepare the teriyaki glaze. In a small bowl, add cornstarch and water. Stir to combine well and set aside. In the same pot, add ginger and garlic. Bring it up to a simmer..
- Add in the slurry. Stir to combine well. Bring it up to a simmer. Simmer for about 1 min. As soon as the sauce coats the back of your spoon, remove from heat and set aside..
- Prepare the chicken patties. Finely grate the ginger. Squeeze the grated ginger with your hand to juice out the ginger juice. Set aside..
- If you have a meat grinder, grind chicken as per manufacturer’s instructions. If you do not have a meat grinder, coarsely dice the chicken and add into a blender. Blitz until the chicken is coarsely ground. Transfer into a large mixing bowl..
- Add in worcestershire sauce, teriyaki sauce, panko, cornstarch, egg, salt, pepper and the ginger juice. Light mix to combine well. *Do not over mix.* Cover with cling film and set aside in the fridge to marinade for at least 4 hrs..
- If you have a burger patties press, grease the press lightly with sesame oil. Scoop and weigh the chicken mixture onto the press and form them into patties. You should have 8 equal patties..
- If you do not have a burger patties press, you can use English muffin rings. Divide the chicken mixture into 8 equal size. with a weighing scale. Grease the muffin rings with sesame oil. In a skillet over medium heat, drizzle in 2 TBSP of sesame oil..
- Once the oil is heated up, place the muffin rings into the skillet. Scoop the chicken mixture into the muffin rings, gently press with a back of a spoon to from into a patty. If your skillet is large enuff, you can cook 2 patties at 1 go..
- Once the chicken is about half way cooked, you can unmold the muffin rings easily. Flip the patties. They should be lightly crisped browned and lightly charred. Brush the patties with some teriyaki sauce. Drizzle in some more sesame oil, tilt the skillet and baste the chicken with all the liquid..
- Once bottom is lightly crisped browned and lightly charred, remove from heat and transfer onto a plate. Immediately, sprinkle some nori flakes over the top. Repeat the steps for the remaining patties..
- Assemble the burgers. In the a griddle medium heat, add in pineapple slices. *You can use the same skillet, but I prefer some grilled marks on my pineapples.* Brush the pineapples with teriyaki sauce..
- Once bottom is lightly charred, flip. Brush with more teriyaki sauce. Cook until bottom is lightly charred. Remove from heat and
- Slice the burger bun into 3 tiers. In a skillet over medium heat, toast the burger buns until light charred. Remove from heat and set aside. Place bottom burger bun on a working surface. Spread the ketchup wasabi sauce on the bottom bun..
- Place a chicken patty over the top. Drizzle some of that teriyaki glaze over the chicken. Follow by the grilled pineapple, onion jam and the middle tier of the bun..
- Spread with some more ketchup wasabi sauce. Place another chicken patty over the top. Drizzle some more of that teriyaki glaze over the chicken. Follow by the onion jam..
- Spread the ketchup wasabi sauce on the top bun. Place the top bun over the top to finish the burger. Repeat the steps for the remaining burgers. Serve immediately..
If you find this Teriyaki Chicken Big Mac recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.