Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Eggless Banana Muffin recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Eggless Banana Muffin recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Eggless Banana Muffin recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Deciding to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are many health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that many people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of modest changes.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you do your food shopping as it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? Having a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. By adding fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to eggless banana muffin recipe. You can cook eggless banana muffin using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Eggless Banana Muffin:
- Use 3 pcs of banana (very ripe).
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Use 1/3 cup of neutral cooking oil (canola oil, coconut oil…).
- Get 1/2 cup of yogurt or buttermilk.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 of tsps baking powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Use of Tips and options:.
- Take 1 of . You can add 1/2 cup nuts, berries, or chocolate chips but limit to 1/2 cup.
- Provide 2 of . Add the flour mixture to the wet ingredients and fold. DO NOT OVER MIX THE BATTER.
Instructions to make Eggless Banana Muffin:
- Grease or line the muffin pan, set aside. Preheat the oven at 170 degrees Celsius..
- In a large bowl, mash the bananas with a fork, add the sugar, cooking oil, and yogurt. Mix well. Set aside..
- Measure and sift together the flour, baking powder and salt over the wet ingredients and fold till just blended..
- Spoon/scope using an ice cream scooper into prepared muffin pan..
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes. Check for doneness after 15 minutes with a skewer. Continue baking for few minutes if the skewer doesn’t comes out clean. Do not overbake. Let it cool for 5 minutes in the pan before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely..
If you find this Eggless Banana Muffin recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.