Dad's Favorite Molasses Cookies.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, dad's favorite molasses cookies. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Dad's Favorite Molasses Cookies is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Dad's Favorite Molasses Cookies is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook dad's favorite molasses cookies using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Dad's Favorite Molasses Cookies:
- Make ready 3/4 cup of Shortening.
- Prepare 1 cup of Brown Sugar (packed).
- Make ready 1 of Egg.
- Get 1/4 cup of Molasses.
- Prepare 2 1/4 cup of Flour.
- Take 2 tsp of Baking Soda.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Cloves.
- Take 1 tsp of Cinnamon.
- Take 1 tsp of Ginger.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of White Sugar (to tip dough balls into).
Steps to make Dad's Favorite Molasses Cookies:
- Thoroughly mix the shortening, brown sugar, egg, and molasses..
- Mix 1 cup of the flour and the rest of the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients. Then, add the remaining flour and mix it in..
- Chill for at least 2 hours..
- Preheat oven to 375*.
- Roll dough into balls and dip into the white sugar, then place onto a cooking sheet with the sugar side up..
- Bake at 375 for 8:30..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food dad's favorite molasses cookies recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!