Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Banana Chiffon Cake (Egg Whites) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Banana Chiffon Cake (Egg Whites) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Choosing to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who suffer from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, however, simply making a few minor changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
These more nutritious food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. It also provides vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. It could be that you already feel that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. Organic foods are an excellent option and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemicals. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it’s not at all difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to banana chiffon cake (egg whites) recipe. To cook banana chiffon cake (egg whites) you need 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Banana Chiffon Cake (Egg Whites):
- Provide 190 gr of all purpose flour.
- Take 35 gr of cornstarch.
- Get 270 gr of banana ripe (have black spots on the skin), peel, mashed.
- Take 180 ml of vegetable/canola oil.
- Get 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 9 of egg whites (approximately 300 gr).
- Prepare 100 gr of brown sugar.
- Use 70 gr of granulated sugar.
Instructions to make Banana Chiffon Cake (Egg Whites):
- Preheat the oven to 340°F..
- In a large mixing bowl whisk together flour and cornstarch. Add mashed banana, oil and vanilla extract. Whisk until smooth..
- Put brown and granulated sugar in one bowl. Place the egg whites in a mixer bowl..
- Beat the egg whites on low speed until foamy. Then, add the sugar in 3 batches. Beat on medium or medium high until stiff peaks form..
- With a spatula, fold in the meringue into the banana mixture in 3-4 batches..
- Pour the batter into ungreased 10" tube pan with removable bottom and legs. Bake about 45 to 60 minutes or until the top slightly springs back when you press it and a toothpick inserted in the top comes out clean..
- Invert pan onto legs and cool at least an hour before reinverting pan..
- Then, carefully run a knife around the edge of the pan just to release the cake and turn onto cake plate. Remove the top in the same way..
If you find this Banana Chiffon Cake (Egg Whites) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.