Dry fry mix veg. Hello friends 🙋♀ Today I am going to share a recipe of quick mix veg. Please don't forget to like ,share and subscribe my. Fried Mix Veg Sabzi Recipe with step by step photos.
I had seen this recipe on a television show. I tried the recipe at home and it came out really good. Dry mix vegetables is an all-time favorite.
Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, dry fry mix veg. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Dry fry mix veg is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Dry fry mix veg is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
Hello friends 🙋♀ Today I am going to share a recipe of quick mix veg. Please don't forget to like ,share and subscribe my. Fried Mix Veg Sabzi Recipe with step by step photos.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook dry fry mix veg using 14 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Dry fry mix veg:
- Take of cauliflower.
- Get of tomatoes.
- Make ready of big onions.
- Prepare of Garlic and ginger optional.
- Make ready of small bowl peas.
- Get of green beans.
- Prepare of potatoes.
- Get of medium long cut carrot.
- Make ready of long cut green chilli optional.
- Take of salt.you can add less or more quantity.
- Take of deggie mirch.
- Take of tablespoon black pepper powder.
- Get of kitchen king.
- Take of turmeric.
There are so many different ways to make Mix Vegetables: one can make dry mix veg, mix veg in curry, mix veg breads, or mix veg pulav, stir fry etc. Effhorst I prepared this yesterday for dinner, but used frozen, precut veg, because I worked late. Beef dry fry is a traditional Kerala beef preparation served with parotta, appam, pathiri, chappathi, and ghee rice. Make it into a good paste.
Instructions to make Dry fry mix veg:
- Make the pan hot and put sunflower oil to fry all the vegetables one by one.
- Sunflower oil make more crispy than refined oil.
- Now in another pan roast jeera and garlic and ginger.
- Now after making them golden add long chopped onions.
- Just roast for 3 to 4 minutes and add tomatoes.
- Put all the spices gently and sprinkle some water to make nice masala.
- After soften the masala and when it start separating oil add all the vegetables and turn the flame very low.
- Cover the utensil. vegetables are already soft by frying so check after 2 minutes because it will not take too much to get ready.
- After 10 to 12 minutes turn the gas off and let it cover.
- Steam will give very nice texture.
- Yummy nutritious mix masala veg is ready.
- Try once this mouthwatering dish.
Add cut beef pieces and mix well. Pressure cook marinated beef till beef is cooked well. Cluster Beans, also known as Kothavarangai in Tamil, Gawar in Hindi, Goruchikkudu in Telugu is a very humble vegetable with many health benefits… its good for diabetes, great for heart, aids digestion, strengthen bones. Duck wok fried with mix veg, Asian greens, ginger, scallions, and fresh chilli simmered in a dark spicy, sweet soy sauce. Choice of Chicken, Beef, Prawn, Veg or Tofu wok fried with fluffy rice, egg, mix veg, spring onion, beansprouts, fresh chilli cooked with shrimp chilli paste, topped with a fried egg.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food dry fry mix veg recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!