Marinated Pork Chops and Cooked Vegetables..
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, marinated pork chops and cooked vegetables.. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Marinated Pork Chops and Cooked Vegetables. is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Marinated Pork Chops and Cooked Vegetables. is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook marinated pork chops and cooked vegetables. using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Marinated Pork Chops and Cooked Vegetables.:
- Make ready 3 of Pork Chops from butcher.
- Prepare 1/2 of Yellow Onion.
- Get 1 of Squash.
- Make ready 1 of Zuchini.
- Take 1 of Tomato.
- Take 2 of Whole White Mushrooms.
- Get of Salt & Pepper.
- Get of Olive Oil.
Steps to make Marinated Pork Chops and Cooked Vegetables.:
- Place Pork Chops (3) and desired marinade in gallon sized zip-lock bag and place bag in refrigerator for 2-5 hours..
- Grill pork chops on medium high heat.
- Sautée onions until tender, then add in sliced mushrooms, zuchini, and squash..
- When all veggies are tender add in tomatoes for a few minutes..
- Cut pork chops into strips..
- Garnish with avocado..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food marinated pork chops and cooked vegetables. recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!