SOFT GINGER MOLASSES COOKIES. These ginger molasses cookies are soft, salty, sweet, and spiced. Find this recipe in Sally's Cookie Addiction cookbook. My goal was to produce a flatter, chewier cookie with the same amount of softness.
Gradually stir the sifted ingredients into the molasses mixture. These dark, rich, soft-chewy molasses-ginger cookies are a classic. Dark, rich, and soft/chewy, these are everything you'd expect in an old-fashioned ginger-molasses cookie.
Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, soft ginger molasses cookies. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
SOFT GINGER MOLASSES COOKIES is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. SOFT GINGER MOLASSES COOKIES is something that I have loved my whole life.
These ginger molasses cookies are soft, salty, sweet, and spiced. Find this recipe in Sally's Cookie Addiction cookbook. My goal was to produce a flatter, chewier cookie with the same amount of softness.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have soft ginger molasses cookies using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make SOFT GINGER MOLASSES COOKIES:
- Make ready 3/4 cup of butter.
- Make ready 1 cup of light brown sugar, packed.
- Get 1 of egg.
- Take 1/3 cup of molasses.
- Get 2 1/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- Get 2 tsp of baking soda.
- Get 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cloves.
- Take 1 of granulated white sugar on a saucer for rolling cookies in.
For a slightly lighter cookie with milder, more "gingery" flavor, substitute ginger syrup (or see the recipe below) for some. Ginger molasses cookies are a classic holiday cookie that has been enjoyed by generations of home cooks, and now you! We took that classic spiced cookie recipe, with ginger, cinnamon and cloves and perfected it to make the best ginger molasses cookies we have ever tasted. With plenty of spice and warmth, these soft and chewy Ginger Molasses Cookies are just what your holiday season has been waiting for!
Steps to make SOFT GINGER MOLASSES COOKIES:
- Preheat oven 375°F.
- in small bowl stir together flour, baking soda, cinnamon, ginger, and cloves together.
- in a medium bowl, cream butter, brown sugar and egg until light and fluffy.
- add flour mixture to butter mixture, mix well.
- roll dough into small balls, roll in granulated sugar.
- lightly flatten on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- bake 9 minutes, cookies will be very soft to the touch…let cool on cookie sheet 10 minutes before moving to a plate.
- do not over bake or cookies will be hard.
Delightfully chewy with a crisp sugar coated exterior, these molasses cookies are impossible to resist! The texture of these soft ginger molasses cookies is so perfect. I wish every cookie could be so dense, chewy and flavorful! It's really difficult to eat just These aren't your average ginger molasses cookies—they are way better. When I smell these soft ginger molasses cookies baking in the oven.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food soft ginger molasses cookies recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!