Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Cold Edamame Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cold Edamame Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cold Edamame Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the surroundings. That has completely changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living more green we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. Each and every family ought to start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. The kitchen is a good place to begin saving energy by going much more green.
You may prefer cooking with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you much less money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is definitely greater by 75%, and possibly this small amount of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. Compared with your stove, you can make boiled water and also steamed vegetables faster, and use a great deal less energy, by using countertop appliances. Many individuals mistakenly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses a reduced amount of energy than a dishwasher. A dishwasher is particularly economical when it’s full before a cycle is commenced. By cool drying or even air drying the dishes instead of heat drying them, you can increase the amount of money you save.
From the above it really should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Efficient living is actually something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. It’s about being functional, most of the time.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cold edamame soup recipe. You can cook cold edamame soup using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Cold Edamame Soup:
- Prepare of Edamame (frozen).
- Provide of Onion (thinly sliced).
- Prepare of White flour.
- Use of Butter.
- Provide of Water.
- Use of Soup stock cube.
- Take of Milk.
- You need of Heavy cream.
- You need of Salt, black pepper.
- Take of Bay leaf.
Steps to make Cold Edamame Soup:
- Prepare your ingredients..
- Melt the butter in a heavy pot and cook the onions. Once they've wilted, add the flour and mix well..
- Add the water a little at a time, mixing each time. Add the soup stock..
- Add the edamame and simmer on medium heat until softened..
- Once the edamame has softened, transfer to a blender and puree into a paste..
- Transfer the puree to the pot. Pour the milk into the blender, cleaning off the sides of the container with the milk..
- Heat again. Add the bay leaf and heavy cream, and flavor with salt and pepper. Cool in the refrigerator until well chilled..
- Pout into your serving dish, and garnish with heavy cream (not listed)..
If you find this Cold Edamame Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.