Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect General Tsao Chicken recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best General Tsao Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to General Tsao Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the conclusion of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
When you go to the grocery store, be sensible about it. Making good decisions when shopping for food means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. At the end of your day do you really want to deal with crowded grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to go to your apartment and make something from your kitchen. Make sure that what you already have is nutritious. By doing this, even when you decide that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are a good deal of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. Trying to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about losing weight. You need to help to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to general tsao chicken recipe. You can have general tsao chicken using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare General Tsao Chicken:
- Take 4 pounds of boneless skinless chicken breast cut into 1 inch pieces.
- You need 2 teaspoons of salt.
- Get 1 1/2 cups of plus 4 tablespoons cornstarch divided.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of pepper.
- Take 4 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Take 1 cup of soy sauce.
- Provide 1 cup of pineapple juice.
- Get 2/3 cups of rice vinegar or white vinegar.
- Provide 8 cloves of garlic minced.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of dried Ginger.
- You need of Green onions for garnish.
- Take 1/2 cup of cold water.
Instructions to make General Tsao Chicken:
- Coat chicken pieces in remaining 1 1/2 cups corn starch. Pan fry in oil or deep fry for 2 -3 minutes per batch..
- In a saucepan add soy sauce, pineapple juice, vinegar, salt, pepper, oil, garlic, sugar, cayenne pepper, dried ginger. Bring to a slow boil. Dissolve 4 tablespoons cornstarch in cold water. Add cornstarch and water to saucepan. Stir till thickened..
- Pour sauce over chicken and toss..
- Keep warm in oven or slow cooker until ready to serve and garnish with green onion..
If you find this General Tsao Chicken recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.