Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Banana bread recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Banana bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Banana bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Even though we’re always being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all likelihood, most people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, however, merely making a couple of small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
You can obtain results without having to remove foods from your diet or make considerable changes at once. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make major changes, but the most crucial thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating selections. In time, you will probably find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you won’t want to eat the old diet.
Obviously, it’s not hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to banana bread recipe. You can cook banana bread using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Banana bread:
- Prepare 3 of ripe bananas (black or spotty).
- Get of Pecans (optional).
- Provide 8 tbs of butter (1stick, 1/2 cup).
- Get 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Provide 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 tsp of nutmeg.
- Use 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Provide 2 cups of flour.
- Get 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
Steps to make Banana bread:
- Ripen bananas (if needed, 325F, for 15-20minutes, they will be spotty or black, or if using previously frozen bananas, just thaw and they will ripen).
- Grease/butter loaf pan. (I use bakers goop, recipe in page).
- Cream sugars, butter. Add eggs, one at a time, and vanilla. (In mix bowl).
- In separate bowl mash bananas..
- In a 3rd bowl mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, nutmeg, cinnamon, and salt with a whisk or fork..
- Add banana mixture into butter in the mixer..
- Add dry ingredients, do not over mix..
- Bake on 300F for 25 minutes (mini loaf) —35 minutes (medium loaf) —1 hr 10 minutes (full size loaf).
If you find this Banana bread recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.