Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Sweet and Spicy Chicken Enchiladas recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sweet and Spicy Chicken Enchiladas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet and Spicy Chicken Enchiladas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. Working out at the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some ideas to be as healthful as possible.
Be wise when you do your grocery shopping. If you make smart decisions when you are buying your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a hectic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to go to your apartment and make something from your kitchen. Fill your cupboards with healthy foods. In this way, even when you determine that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are a lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or limited diets. You can do little things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. Looking to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about slimming down. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet and spicy chicken enchiladas recipe. To cook sweet and spicy chicken enchiladas you only need 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Sweet and Spicy Chicken Enchiladas:
- Take 2 of whole wheat tortillas.
- Take 4 oz of chicken breast.
- You need 1/3 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Get 1/3 cup of pineapple.
- Provide 1/4 cup of red pepper.
- Get 1/4 cup of green pepper.
- Use 1/4 cup of onion.
- Prepare 1 slice of pepperjack cheese.
- Use 3 tbsp of Carribean-Jerk sauce.
- Provide 2 tbsp of fat free ranch.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Use 1/4 tsp of ground cumin.
- Take 1/4 tsp of garlic salt.
Steps to make Sweet and Spicy Chicken Enchiladas:
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Bring frying pan to medium heat..
- Season chicken with garlic salt, black pepper, and cumin. Add to frying pan and cook until 165°F..
- Wash all veggies. Dice and combine in mixing bowl with pineapple..
- In small bowl, combine Carribean-Jerk sauce and ranch. Whisk together..
- When chicken is done, shred and add to mixing bowl. Stir in shredded cheddar, and half the jerky ranch..
- In center of tortillas, add chicken/veggie mix. Wrap tortillas closed, and place in buttered pan. Pour remaining sauce on top, and finish with pepperjack cheese..
- Cover with aluminum foil and cook for 25 minutes..
If you find this Sweet and Spicy Chicken Enchiladas recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.