Mike's Cheesy Tater Tot Hotdish.
Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, mike's cheesy tater tot hotdish. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Mike's Cheesy Tater Tot Hotdish is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Mike's Cheesy Tater Tot Hotdish is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have mike's cheesy tater tot hotdish using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Cheesy Tater Tot Hotdish:
- Make ready 1.5 Lb of 80/20 Hamburger [fried & fully drained].
- Get 1 of Fine Chopped Vidalia Onion.
- Take 1 of LG Bag Frozen Tater Tots.
- Get 1 (7 oz) of Can Chopped Mushrooms [fully drained – chopped].
- Take 1 Can of Sweet Corn [to taste – fully drained].
- Take 1 Can of Green Beans [to taste – fully drained].
- Prepare 2 Cans of Camples Cream Of Mushroom Soup [to taste].
- Get as needed of Whole Milk [just enough to thin condensed soup].
- Get 1 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Get to taste of Kosher Salt [go sparingly].
- Prepare 1 tsp of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Granulated Onion Powder.
- Make ready as needed of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- Get as needed of Pam Olive Oil Spray.
- Take as needed of Green Onions [garnish].
Steps to make Mike's Cheesy Tater Tot Hotdish:
- Here's all you'll need..
- Fry your ground beef with chopped onions and mushrooms until fully cooked..
- Drain meat mixture well..
- Following that, add meat and onion mixture to a greased oven safe pan. Add a layer of shredded cheese as well..
- Scatter drained sweet corn and green beans to the top of mixture as needed..
- Whisk your condensed soup with a few dashes of milk to slightly thin and all seasonings together. Then add to the top of meat, cheese and veggie mixture in dollops..
- Add another layer of shredded cheese..
- Add tots [slightly submerged] and shredded cheddar cheese to top again. Garnish with fresh green onions..
- Bake uncovered at 375° for 60 minutes. Just keep an eye on her after 45 minutes being careful not to burn [but brown] the tots..
- Serve piping hot and crispy! Enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food mike's cheesy tater tot hotdish recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!