Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Caramel Applie Pie Bread Pudding recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Caramel Applie Pie Bread Pudding recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Selecting The Best Foods May Help You Stay Fit And Healthy.
When it comes to the foods that you eat, you will find that your overall health can be effected either positively or perhaps negatively. You should also comprehend that there are foods that you’ll want to avoid at all costs and that would be the majority of food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. You will find that the nutrition in these sorts of is non existent and the unwanted side effects will be really bad. In this article we’re going to be going over foods that you need to be eating that can help you stay healthy and balanced.
Your overall health can be greatly improved upon by simply eating a lot of berries. The first thing you will find out about berries is just about any variety of berry has a lot of vitamin C. You will also find that berries have antioxidants which is not just beneficial to your circulatory system but additionally for your basic health as well. Another thing you will find that these antioxidants can help you with is actually keeping your cells healthy, this can help your system to fight off many different diseases.
For those who want to get started living a healthier life the tips above will be able to help you do that. Also if you remove all the processed foods that you really should not be eating anyway, you will probably find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to caramel applie pie bread pudding recipe. You can cook caramel applie pie bread pudding using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Caramel Applie Pie Bread Pudding:
- Get of stale bread cut to 1" cubes (I use homemade).
- Use of eggs.
- Get of granulated sugar.
- Provide of heavy whipping cream.
- Take of milk.
- Take of vanilla.
- Use of ground cinnamon.
- Take of ground all spice.
- Provide of medium apples(granny smith or gala) – peeled, cored, and diced.
- You need of Caramel Sauce.
- Get of packed light brown sugar.
- Provide of heavy whipping cream.
- Use of milk.
- Use of salted butter – room temperature.
Steps to make Caramel Applie Pie Bread Pudding:
- A note before we begin! For this specific bread pudding I used homemade bread from my own recipe shared on this site. Italian bread and brioche are two of my other favorite breads to use as well, but really just about any bread will do as long as it's stale and the cubes are laid out in a single layer to air dry slightly for about 1 hrs before beginning this process. I lay.mine out on a parchment lined baking sheet then pick up the whole sheet to "pour" the bread into the custard..
- In a large bowl combine: eggs, sugar, cream, milk, vanilla, cinnamon, and all spice. Whisk vigorously until mixture is thoroughly blended. I go until it looks frothy/bubbly around the edges when I stop wisking..
- Add bread cubes to custard mixture. Stir/toss gently with a wooden spoon to coat. Let sit 5 minutes then add prepared apple cubes and stir gently again to combine..
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 3 quart casserole dish (mine is 8x11in). Spoon bread and apples into dish in an even layer. Pour remaining custard mixture left in bowl evenly over the top of bread and apples. Let sit 15 minutes..
- Place dish in oven. Bake uncovered 45-55 minutes, or until the top is golden and center is just set. When done, remove from oven and set aside while you make the caramel sauce..
- In a small pan over medium heat whisk together brown sugar, cream, and milk. When it begins to steam whisk in the butter. Bring sauce to a boil, wisking constantly. Continue at a boil for 5 minutes to caramelize and thicken the sauce, wisking constantly..
- Remove pan from heat and immediately pour caramel sauce evenly over the entire top of your beautiful bread pudding. Let sit for at least 15 minutes to soak in a little. Cut and serve warm. Delicious topped with vanilla ice cream!.
- Cover any leftovers tightly and refrigerate. Bread pudding is just as tasty cold!.
Perfect for dessert, or even breakfast! Toss the apples with the apple pie spice then with the walnuts, caramel pieces, and the bread cubes. Wrap any uneaten bread pudding tightly with plastic and refrigerate. You combined apple pie and bread pudding?! Perfect for dessert, or even breakfast!
If you find this Caramel Applie Pie Bread Pudding recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.