Recipe of Homemade Ken's Savory Chicken Noodle Hotdish
Ken's Savory Chicken Noodle Hotdish.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, ken's savory chicken noodle hotdish. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Ken's Savory Chicken Noodle Hotdish is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Ken's Savory Chicken Noodle Hotdish is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have ken's savory chicken noodle hotdish using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Ken's Savory Chicken Noodle Hotdish:
- Prepare of Chicken Breast.
- Make ready of Knorr's Chicken Fettuccini Side or Soup mix -or-.
- Get of Bear Creek Chicken Noodle Soup mix.
- Prepare of Butter (optional, for pasta).
- Make ready of Green Beans, drained.
- Get of small pkg Mushrooms or 2 cans of Mushrooms, drained.
- Get of white Onion.
- Get of Shredded Cheese.
Instructions to make Ken's Savory Chicken Noodle Hotdish:
- Pre-cook Chicken Breasts until cooked thoroughly (20-50 minutes depending on fresh or frozen), then dice.
- Dice your half Onion and cook until tender (in water or oil).
- Prepare Chicken Noodle Pasta side as shown on package, or if you have the soup, prepare with about 4 cups of water for the consistency we're looking for. (I grab the 'double pack' shown whenever possible).
- Drain Green Beans and drain or slice Mushrooms and combine these all with prepared Onions, Chicken, Noodle mix, and 2 cups of Shredded Cheese.
- Pour mixture into 13×9 casserole dish and top with remaining 2 cups of Shredded Cheese, and bake on 425°F for 20-25 minutes, turning on your broiler for the last few minutes for your cheese topping if you want.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food ken's savory chicken noodle hotdish recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!