Slow Cooker Chicken Concoction.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, slow cooker chicken concoction. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Slow Cooker Chicken Concoction is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Slow Cooker Chicken Concoction is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook slow cooker chicken concoction using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Slow Cooker Chicken Concoction:
- Take of whole chicken breast.
- Make ready of a onion.
- Get of medium bunch Broccoli = 9oz (150g) = 3 1/2 cups, or frozen.
- Take of Jalapeno.
- Prepare of Rome Tomatoe.
- Prepare of Any seasoning for your taste.
Instructions to make Slow Cooker Chicken Concoction:
- Cut each Chicken Breast in half and then cut into cubes.
- Cut Onion in half.
- Cut Tamato into fine pieces.
- Chop onion and Jalapenos.
- Put everything into one bowl and season it. Put a plastic covering over bowl, set in Refrigerator for 2-4 hours.
- After set your Slow Cooker To A low heat and cook for 5 to 8 hours.
- Enjoy !.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food slow cooker chicken concoction recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!