Keto Cookie Dough Fat Bomb Snacks.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, keto cookie dough fat bomb snacks. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Keto Cookie Dough Fat Bomb Snacks is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Keto Cookie Dough Fat Bomb Snacks is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook keto cookie dough fat bomb snacks using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Keto Cookie Dough Fat Bomb Snacks:
- Make ready 1/2 cup of butter (melted).
- Take 1/3 cup of powdered erythritol (or more to taste).
- Take 1/4 tsp of full flavor molasses.
- Make ready 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of almond flour.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of vanilla flavored collagen or keto shake powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of sea salt.
- Get 1/4 cup of Lilly's semisweet chocolate chips.
Instructions to make Keto Cookie Dough Fat Bomb Snacks:
- Using blender and mix butter, erythritol, vanilla, and molasses in a large bowl until smooth and somewhat fluffy.
- In another bowl, mix dry ingredients well except for chocolate chips.
- Add dry ingredients slowly to butter mixture beating on medium speed.
- Dough should form into clumps once well mixed. Test for sweetness then add chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate for twenty minutes then divide into 1TBS balls and refrigerate for an hour or freeze into tubs for later.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food keto cookie dough fat bomb snacks recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!