Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Tuna,pea and garden rotini salad recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tuna,pea and garden rotini salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tuna,pea and garden rotini salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that many people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, however, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you must be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your basket that you don’t wish to eat. For example, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. By putting in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
As you can see, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tuna,pea and garden rotini salad recipe. You can have tuna,pea and garden rotini salad using 12 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Tuna,pea and garden rotini salad:
- Take 1/2 box of garden rotini pasta, cooked.
- Use 3 cans of tuna, drained.
- Provide 3 of hard boiled eggs, chopped.
- Take 1/4 C of purple onion, chopped.
- Provide 1 1/2 C of mayo.
- Use 1 Tbsp of celery salt.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper.
- Use 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Use 1 C of frozen peas.
- You need 1/2 C of pickle relish, finely chopped.
Steps to make Tuna,pea and garden rotini salad:
- Cook the pasta according to package. Let cool. Drain tuna. Boil eggs and let cool. Chop purple onion finely. Chop eggs. Chop pickle relish fine. Now add all ingredients in a large bowl and mix together. Let chill in refrigerator for an hour before serving..
If you find this Tuna,pea and garden rotini salad recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.