Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Dressing !! (Stuffing) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dressing !! (Stuffing) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Can save you Money.
Remember when the only people who cared about the environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? That has totally changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we cannot adjust things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. These modifications need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Keep reading for some methods to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
Even though it may not taste as good, preparing food in the microwave instead of in the oven will save you a packet of money. Perhaps the realization that an oven makes use of 75% more energy will stimulate you to use the microwave more. When it comes to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save plenty of electricity and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. Many men and women wrongly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses less energy than a dishwasher. You get the greatest energy savings by completely loading the dishwasher just before commencing a wash cycle. Don’t dry the dishes by using heat, use the cool dry or air dry features to increase the money you save.
From the above it ought to be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Natural living is something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. Typically, all it takes is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to dressing !! (stuffing) recipe. You can cook dressing !! (stuffing) using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Dressing !! (Stuffing):
- You need of Jiffy Cornbread.
- Get of white bread, crumbled.
- Use of chopped celery.
- Take of chopped onions.
- Prepare of butter, softened.
- Prepare of Campbells cream of chicken soup.
- Provide of chicken broth.
- Get of eggs beaten.
- Get of eggs boiled.
- Get of salt.
- Take of thyme.
- Prepare of sage.
- Prepare of black pepper.
Instructions to make Dressing !! (Stuffing):
- Cook three boxes of Cornbread. (Follow directions on box.).
- While cornbread is cooking, boil chopped onions and celery until tender..
- Boil three eggs, peel and chop..
- Once the cornbread is cooked, crumble cornbread and also crumble about 10 slices of uncooked white bread into large bowl..
- Combine cornbread, bread, cooked vegetables, the chopped boiled eggs, three beaten eggs, butter, cream of chicken soup, chicken broth, salt, thyme, black pepper & sage in large bowl. Mix well..
- Grease pan (i love bakers joy cooking spray) & spoon everything inside..
- Cook at 400°F for 30 mins to an hour… until desired texture..
If you find this Dressing !! (Stuffing) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.