Shredded Hawaiian Chicken – Crockpot Recipe.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, shredded hawaiian chicken – crockpot recipe. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Shredded Hawaiian Chicken – Crockpot Recipe is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Shredded Hawaiian Chicken – Crockpot Recipe is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook shredded hawaiian chicken – crockpot recipe using 24 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Shredded Hawaiian Chicken – Crockpot Recipe:
- Prepare of lbs. boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 3 large breasts).
- Prepare of pineapple juice.
- Get of soy sauce.
- Make ready of ketchup.
- Prepare of brown sugar.
- Make ready of lime juice.
- Take of liquid smoke.
- Get of sriracha (use more for more spice).
- Take of honey.
- Take of apple cider vinegar.
- Take of minced garlic.
- Get of black ground pepper.
- Take of ground ginger.
- Take of smoked paprika.
- Make ready of cold water.
- Take of cornstarch.
- Make ready of Suggested for serving :.
- Get of ·King's Hawaiian Burger Rolls.
- Prepare of ·Pineapple rings.
- Make ready of or.
- Make ready of ·Jasmine or Basmati Rice OR Quinoa.
- Prepare of ·Sesamee Seeds.
- Make ready of ·Scallions.
- Prepare of ·Diced Onion.
Steps to make Shredded Hawaiian Chicken – Crockpot Recipe:
- Start by trimming the fat off of the chicken breasts. Lightly grease the slow cooker and place the breasts down in the bottom..
- In a medium bowl, whisk together all ingredients EXCEPT for the cold water and cornstarch..
- Pour the pineapple mixture over the chicken breasts..
- Set the slow cooker to low for 6-7 hours (or high for 3-4) depending on how long you'd like to have it cooking..
- Once the cook time is up, take the chicken breasts out of the slow cooker and let them rest on a cutting board for about 5 minutes. The chicken should be very tender and falling apart. Then using 2 forks or your fingers, shred the chicken. Once shredded, set aside..
- In a small bowl or measuring cup, whisk together the cold water and the cornstarch. Carefully transfer the liquid from the crockpot to a medium saucepan. Whisk in the cornstarch slurry and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Simmer, stirring occasionally, until the sauce has thickened (should reach a syrupy consistency)… this will only take a few minutes..
- Toss the shredded chicken in the thickened pineapple sauce and stir to coat it all. Serve immediately. Refrigerate any leftovers..
- For serving, we used toasted King's Hawaiian Burger Rolls and topped with melted provolone cheese and pineapple rings. Then used whatever additional toppings we wanted (lettuce, tomatoes, onion, etc…)..
- This chicken is also pretty tasty served over rice or quinoa, sprinkled with diced pineapple, diced onions, sesamee seeds and scallions –>.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food shredded hawaiian chicken – crockpot recipe recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!