Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Tuna & Edamame Sushi Rice Bowl recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tuna & Edamame Sushi Rice Bowl recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tuna & Edamame Sushi Rice Bowl recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Spending less Inside the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who indicated concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has fully changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we cannot change things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. These adjustments need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Read on for some methods to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
You may well prefer cooking with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you much less money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is greater by 75%, and possibly this small bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. When it comes to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save plenty of electricity and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. Many individuals mistakenly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses less energy than a dishwasher. Especially if you ensure that the dishwasher is full prior to starting a cycle. Don’t dry the dishes using heat, make use of the cool dry or air dry functions to increase the money you save.
From the above it really should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Eco-friendly living is not that difficult. It’s about being practical, usually.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tuna & edamame sushi rice bowl recipe. To make tuna & edamame sushi rice bowl you need 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Tuna & Edamame Sushi Rice Bowl:
- Prepare of serving (*about 200g) Cooked Short Grain Rice.
- Take of Rice Vinegar.
- Get of Sugar.
- Provide of Salt *slightly less than 1/4 teaspoon.
- You need of Toppings.
- Provide of (*95g) Tuna *I used Tune in Springwater.
- Prepare of tablespoonfuls Edamame Beans.
- You need of Cucumber *cut into small pieces.
- Use of finely chopped Onion OR Spring Onion.
- Get of Japanese Mayonnaise.
- Get of Salt & Pepper.
- Provide of Additional Vegetables *e.g. Carrot, Capsicum, Broccoli, Avocado, Lettuce, etc.
- Take of Nori *torn into small pieces.
- Take of Toasted Sesame Seeds.
- Provide of Soy Sauce.
Steps to make Tuna & Edamame Sushi Rice Bowl:
- Heat the cooked Short Grain Rice as the Rice should be hot when mixed with Vinegar mixture..
- Combine Rice Vinegar, Sugar and Salt, and add the mixture to hot Rice. Mix well and allow to cool to the room temperature..
- In a small bowl, combine Tuna, Edamame Beans, Cucumber, finely chopped Onion and Japanese Mayonnaise. Season with Salt and Pepper..
- Half fill a bowl with the Rice and cover it with the Tuna mixture and the additional vegetables of your choice. Top with Nori and Toasted Sesame Seeds, drizzle some Soy Sauce over, and enjoy..
If you find this Tuna & Edamame Sushi Rice Bowl recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.