Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Banana Pudding recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Banana Pudding recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Banana Pudding recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make Your Mood Better.
Most of us believe that comfort foods are not good for us and that we need to avoid them. Often, if the comfort food is a high sugar food or another junk food, this is very true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be altogether healthy and it’s good for you to eat them. Several foods really do boost your mood when you eat them. When you feel a little down and need an emotional boost, try a few of these.
Cold water fish are wonderful for eating if you want to fight depression. Salmon, herring, tuna fish, mackerel, trout, and so on, they’re all high in omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. DHA and omega-3s are two things that truly help the grey matter in your brain work a lot better. It’s the truth: eating tuna fish sandwiches can actually help you fight your depression.
You can see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are terrible for you just so to feel better! Test out these tips instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to banana pudding recipe. You can cook banana pudding using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Banana Pudding:
- You need of all purpose flour.
- Use of salt.
- Prepare of whole milk (1% or 2% will work).
- Prepare of – 400 gr sweetened condensed milk.
- You need of (Use 300 gr then taste it. Add some more to taste).
- Get of large egg yolks, lightly beaten.
- Take of vanilla extract.
- Provide of large bananas, slices.
- Use of vanilla wafers (nilla wafers).
- Prepare of large egg whites.
- Use of sugar.
Steps to make Banana Pudding:
- Combine flour and salt in a medium saucepan. Gradually add milk, condensed milk and yolks, stir well. Cook over medium heat 8 minutes or until thick, stirring constantly. Remove from heat, stir in vanilla extract. Cover with cling wrap (the cling wrap must touch the surface)..
- Arrange 1 banana slices in bottom of a 8×8 square glass baking dish or a 2-quart baking dish. Spoon one-third of pudding mixture over banana. Arrange 16 wafers on top of pudding. Repeat layers two more times, so total there are 3 layers of bananas, 3 layers of pudding and 3 layers of wafers..
- Preheat the oven to 325°F..
- Beat egg whites at high speed of a mixer until foamy. Gradually add sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, beating until stiff peaks form. Spread meringue evenly over pudding, sealing to edge of dish..
- Bake at 325° for 25 minutes or until golden..
- Let cool at least 30 minutes before serving or after colling down, put it in the fridge for a few hours and serve it cold..
To keep the sliced bananas from turning brown. Homemade Banana Pudding Recipe – A true Southern classic, this banana pudding recipe is flavored with ripe banana and vanilla essence and is perfectly creamy and rich from the addition of egg yolks. Admittedly, this banana pudding is a little more labor intensive then a typical banana pudding made with packaged 'Nilla wafers and instant pudding. Banana pudding is an old-fashioned Southern dessert traditionally made with layers of Nilla wafers, vanilla pudding and sliced bananas. Depending on who's making it, it's either topped with baked.
If you find this Banana Pudding recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.