Recipe of Super Quick Homemade Low-Carb Beef Stew
Low-Carb Beef Stew.
Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, low-carb beef stew. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Low-Carb Beef Stew is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Low-Carb Beef Stew is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook low-carb beef stew using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Low-Carb Beef Stew:
- Get of celery.
- Make ready of baby carrots or equivalent.
- Prepare of radishes.
- Prepare of yellow onion chopped.
- Take of garlic.
- Take of Worcestershire sauce.
- Make ready of stew meat (1 case).
- Get of beef broth (3 Campbells cans).
- Make ready of salt.
- Prepare of pepper.
- Take of Frozen corn – optional.
- Make ready of Frozen green beans – optional.
- Make ready of Frozen peas – optional.
- Make ready of flour??? (New addition to try).
Steps to make Low-Carb Beef Stew:
- If possible marinate meat with salt and Worcestershire sauce (additional to recipe requirements). – optional.
- Coat meat in flour to thicken sauce. (New addition to try).
- Clean and chop all vegetables and put in slow cooker bowl. Slice celery, half baby carrots and quarter radishes. Add small cuts of beef..
- Stir all ingredients in slow cooker (making sure that all ingredients are mixed and vegetables/meat are below the broth) and cook on high for 8 hours (or low for 10 hours)..
- 30 minutes before eating stir in frozen corn and green beans (and peas). -optional.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food low-carb beef stew recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!