Shepherds Pie P-lo Style.
Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, shepherds pie p-lo style. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Shepherds Pie P-lo Style is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Shepherds Pie P-lo Style is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook shepherds pie p-lo style using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Shepherds Pie P-lo Style:
- Make ready of cans of sweet whole kernel corn.
- Take of cans of veggie grove French style green beans.
- Make ready of sweet peas.
- Prepare of potatoes.
- Take of shredded cheese (I use Mexican style).
- Prepare of chopped onion.
- Prepare of Cilantro.
- Make ready of Milk(for mashed potatoes).
- Prepare of Butter(for mashed potatoes).
- Make ready of Heavy Whipping cream or half and half cream(for mashed potatoes).
- Make ready of and a half pound of ground hamburger meat.
Instructions to make Shepherds Pie P-lo Style:
- Peel and boil potatoes.
- While potatoes are boiling I add my meat over med high heat with onion and cilantro and seasons (salt pepper garlic) and cook about 15 minutes until all meat is browned and cooked thru then drain grease out of and set meat aside.
- Now potatoes should be about done once tender with fork drain water and add milk, butter, cream, salt pepper and garlic and mash (I have a mashed potato recipe on my page)…do as you would make mashed potatoes.
- Now grab a baking dish and add potatoes for the first layer.
- Then add drained meat on top for next layer.
- Now add cans of vegetables but drain liquid before you add each can then top with salt pepper and garlic.
- Final layer shredded cheese I top with salt and garlic and little more cilantro. And place in oven at 375.
- In about 20-30 minutes later all cheese will be melted and corners starting to brown remove dish and let sit few minutes to cool.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food shepherds pie p-lo style recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!