Recipe of Favorite Mild Pork Curry with Coconut Milk (simple & easy)
Mild Pork Curry with Coconut Milk (simple & easy).
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, mild pork curry with coconut milk (simple & easy). One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Mild Pork Curry with Coconut Milk (simple & easy) is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Mild Pork Curry with Coconut Milk (simple & easy) is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mild pork curry with coconut milk (simple & easy) using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mild Pork Curry with Coconut Milk (simple & easy):
- Take of Pork tail end, or any part with bone (par boiled).
- Make ready of cooking oil.
- Prepare of medium Onion, coarsely chopped.
- Make ready of Garlic, coarsely chopped.
- Get of Ginger, minced.
- Prepare of tomato (optional).
- Get of pork broth cube or powder (bullion).
- Get of Curry powder (use regular spoon).
- Take of canned coconut milk (fresh would be better).
- Get of lemon or small calamansi.
- Prepare of baby Potatoes, quartered.
- Get of Green Beans, tips cut & halved.
- Prepare of Cabbage.
- Make ready of leafy greens (optional: celery stalk, mustard leaves, pechay, bok choy).
- Make ready of Chilies or capsicum (optional).
- Take of Salt & Pepper.
Steps to make Mild Pork Curry with Coconut Milk (simple & easy):
- Set aside par boiled-boiled pork or meat of choice. In a pot, heat oil. In low heat, add onions, then ginger, then garlic, a minute apart. Sauté til onions are translucent..
- Add the sliced tomato. Mix in. Let the juices come out..
- Turn heat to medium. Add the boiled pork into the pot. Try to scoop the onion mix on top of the meat so it can brown a little, without burning the onions etc. Add dash salt, sprinkle with freshly cracked pepper. Try to do both sides, but not necessary. Drop in the 1/8 of a pork broth cube or powder..
- You'll notice the meat juices coming out, fats rendering. Add 1 squeeze of lemon juice or 1 small calamansi (not too much, as it has strong taste). Taste it. Season with salt and pepper according to your taste. Add the remaining portion of pork broth cube if desired. Lower the heat. Drizzle the curry powder onto the pot and cover..
- You'll start to smell the curry aroma. Mix lightly with a spatula. After 5 minutes, add the coconut milk then cover. Simmer for 10 minutes..
- Uncover, add the sliced potatoes, try to put it at the bottom of the pot. Let it simmer in low heat, covered, 15 minutes..
- Uncover and if your sauce is too watery, add a little cornstarch mixed in a little water. Mix it in the sauce. Drop in sliced green beans (and capsicum, if desired) on top. Let it sit on top, no need to stir. Cover. Continue simmering 5-7 minutes..
- Add your chili / chilies (chop if you want real heat, submerge in sauce) and leafy greens on top. Cover and continue simmering 5 minutes..
- By this time, your pork or meat of choice should be very tender. Sauce with a good consistency, not watery. Check potatoes, they should be cooked. Mix in veggies carefully with spatula. To cover them with sauce. It's ready for plating! (Plated photo below, serve sauce separately or scoop over on the dish).
- Garnish with parsley sprig or chopped green onions, sprinkle on top. (Optional) Serve with hot steamed rice or flat bread for dipping in sauce..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food mild pork curry with coconut milk (simple & easy) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!