Mike's Turkey Pot Pies.
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, mike's turkey pot pies. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Mike's Turkey Pot Pies is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Mike's Turkey Pot Pies is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have mike's turkey pot pies using 24 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Turkey Pot Pies:
- Take of LG Can Pillsbury Grand Biscuits.
- Get of Campbell's Cream Of Chicken Soup.
- Make ready of Campbell's Cream Of Mushroom Soup.
- Take of Precooked Shredded Turkey Meat.
- Make ready of Half & Half.
- Prepare of Minced White Onions.
- Prepare of Diced Celery [with leaves].
- Make ready of LG Diced Potato [peeled].
- Prepare of Diced Carrots.
- Take of Shredded Sharp Cheese.
- Take of Minced Garlic.
- Make ready of Crushed Bay Leaves.
- Get of Italian Seasoning.
- Take of Dried Thyme.
- Make ready of Powdered Chicken Bouillon [optional – add last after tasting].
- Take of Low Sodium Chicken Broth.
- Prepare of Green Beans.
- Take of Corn.
- Get of Peas.
- Get of Butter.
- Make ready of Fresh Parsley [garnish].
- Take of Pan.
- Get of Pot.
- Get of Oven Safe Bowl.
Steps to make Mike's Turkey Pot Pies:
- Preheat your oven as per manufactures directions for your biscuits. Usually 350°..
- Small chop your vegetables..
- Add 2 tablespoons butter to a frying pan. Add your celery and onions and sauté until translucent. About 3 to 4 minutes..
- In a seperate pot, whisk your cans of soup and half and half. Then, add your dried seasonings, cheddar cheese, soft canned vegetables and precooked shredded turkey. Heat until hot and cheese has fully melted..
- Add your potatoes and carrots [carrots not pictured – picky eaters today] to your onions and celery and add your 16 ozs chicken broth to pan. Salt and pepper to taste but be careful with the salt. Condensed soups carry a lot of sodium. Cover with a tight fitting lid and allow potatoes and carrots to simmer until soft. About 10 to 12 minutes. Check fluids regularly and stir occasionally. Add water if your broth dissipates too quickly. Once potatoes and carrots have softened – allow the fluid to completely dissipate..
- Add your vegetables to the pot. Mix well. If you'd like to thicken your mixture, just add 2 tablespoons Corn Starch to 1 tablespoon water and slowly add to your simmering pot..
- Place your bubbling mixture in a large oven safe bowl. Or, you can create mini individual pot pies. Sprinkle with fresh parsley. Authors Note: Stuffing at the base of this dish is always appreciated by hungry kids!.
- Place your Grands Biscuits on top of mixture but don't pack them together too tightly. Your mixture will need some room to bubble up. There's also a chance this dish will simmer over so put some tinfoil underneath as a precaution..
- Bake as per manufactures directions or, until biscuits have risen and browned..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food mike's turkey pot pies recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!