Savory Lentil Muffins.
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, savory lentil muffins. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Savory Lentil Muffins is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Savory Lentil Muffins is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have savory lentil muffins using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Savory Lentil Muffins:
- Take 2 cups of dry lentils (green or red will work).
- Make ready 2 of large onions.
- Get 2 of medium red bell peppers.
- Take 1 of habanero or jalapeño pepper.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of Egg white.
- Get cube of Knorr.
- Take to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Savory Lentil Muffins:
- Soak dry lentils for at least 2 hours. Blend much better when soaked overnight.
- Add lentils, peppers, onions and Knorr cubes to blender and blend until fine and smooth.
- Pour blended mixture into a bowl. Using a wire whisk add in egg whites and salt.
- Grease muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Spoon mixture into muffin cups.
- Bake in pre-heated oven (370 F) for 12 to 15 minutes..
- Serve with choice of custard, corn pap, or favorite cup of tea.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food savory lentil muffins recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!