My Homemade Spaghetti Sauce w/ Tortellini.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, my homemade spaghetti sauce w/ tortellini. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
My Homemade Spaghetti Sauce w/ Tortellini is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. My Homemade Spaghetti Sauce w/ Tortellini is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have my homemade spaghetti sauce w/ tortellini using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make My Homemade Spaghetti Sauce w/ Tortellini:
- Make ready 1 lb of ground beef.
- Make ready 3 of garlic cloves minced.
- Get 1 can of 4oz italian tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 can of of diced tomato 14oz.
- Make ready 2 envelope of sazon.
- Take 2 tsp of of each black pepper, lawrys season salt, onion powder, garlic powder and italian seasoning.
- Take 2 tbsp of of sofrito.
- Get 2 tbsp of ketchup.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sugar (optional).
- Take 4 tbsp of butter to saute.
- Take 1 jar of of Prego Garlic n Italian Sausage.
- Take 1 medium of onion diced.
- Make ready 1 packages of 32oz bag of tortellini.
Instructions to make My Homemade Spaghetti Sauce w/ Tortellini:
- melt butter in sauce pan..
- add onion n minced garlic to butter n saute for bout 3 mins..
- add beef to the onion n garlic n cook till browned..
- after its browned strain any excess fat. return to sauce pan..
- add sazon and the rest of the spices. cook for bout 2 mins..
- then add tomato paste. stir..
- add sofrito. stir. then add can of diced tomatoes, ketchup, sugar n prego spaghetti sauce. stir till well combined. add bout 2cups of water. taste. u can add more seasonings if needed..
- boil tortellini as instructed on package..
- simmer sauce for bout 20mins. then add cooked tortellini to sauce and serve..
- NOTE: u can use 1/2Lb of ground beef n 1/2Lb of Bob Evans Italian Sausage.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food my homemade spaghetti sauce w/ tortellini recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!