Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for My Mom's Pea Salad recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best My Mom's Pea Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Mom's Pea Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for this. There are a number of health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a healthier lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all probability, most people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of modest changes.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically change your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make considerable changes, but the most crucial thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating choices. Sooner or later, you will likely see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate previously.
Obviously, it’s easy to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my mom's pea salad recipe. You can cook my mom's pea salad using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make My Mom's Pea Salad:
- You need of boiled eggs, peeled.
- Get of peas, partially drained.
- Take of mayonnaise or Miracle Whip.
- Prepare of prepared mustard.
- Get of onion, chopped.
- You need of boiled egg, for garnish.
- Prepare of salt & pepper to taste.
Instructions to make My Mom's Pea Salad:
- Place peas in pan and heat over medium heat until warmed and liquid evaporates..
- Take peas off heat. Chop eggs and add to peas..
- Add mayonnaise, mustard, onion, and salt and pepper to pea mixture..
- Place salad in bowl with lid to cool. Add thinly sliced boiled egg on top..
- Refrigerate for at least one hour to cool. Keep any leftovers in refrigerator..
If you find this My Mom's Pea Salad recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.