Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Baking with Children Easy Low-Calorie Brownies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baking with Children Easy Low-Calorie Brownies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is finished, most people do not want to go to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
Be sensible when you do your food shopping. Making good decisions when buying food means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a chaotic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to get home immediately and have something great. Make sure that what you already have is nutritious. This makes it simple to have a great meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is obviously better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get wholesome. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also important. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baking with children easy low-calorie brownies recipe. To cook baking with children easy low-calorie brownies you only need 6 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Baking with Children Easy Low-Calorie Brownies:
- Provide of Cake flour.
- Use of Margarine (unsalted if you have it).
- Provide of Light brown sugar (or white sugar).
- Take of Eggs.
- Use of Cocoa powder.
- Prepare of few drops Vanilla oil (or vanilla essence).
Instructions to make Baking with Children Easy Low-Calorie Brownies:
- Line a brownie tray with baking paper..
- Melt the margarine in a microwave (this usually takes about 3 minutes)..
- Add the cocoa into the margarine a little at a time and mix until smooth..
- Crack the eggs into a separate bowl and whisk them for 3 minutes..
- Gradually mix the sugar into the eggs well..
- Add the vanilla oil to the eggs and sugar, then pour the cocoa mixture from Step 3 into the bowl too. Combine well..
- Sift in the cake flour..
- Then fold in the cake flour using a rubber spatula..
- Pour the brownie mixture into the pan and even out the surface (the mixture should be quite firm). Bake the brownies in an oven preheated to 160°C for 25 minutes..
- Once the brownies have cooled, cut them into slices and serve..
- I think that these brownies are relatively sweet, but since they're made with just cocoa they may have quite a mature flavour..
- When I take these to children's parties I usually coat them in white chocolate that's been melted in a bain-marie..
- I also sometimes cover them in chocolate sprinkles..
- Unsalted margarine is ideal for this recipe but lately I've found myself using a low-calorie spread that's been on offer at the shop..
- For my friends with a sweet tooth, I tend to add 50-70 g non-melt chocolate chips into the mixture as well..
If you find this Baking with Children Easy Low-Calorie Brownies recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.