Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Easy (Boiled) Christmas Fruit Cake # Christmas baking contest# recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy (Boiled) Christmas Fruit Cake # Christmas baking contest# recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy (Boiled) Christmas Fruit Cake # Christmas baking contest# recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle requires. At the end of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some hints to be as healthful as possible.
Make smart decisions when shopping for groceries. When you make informed and wise purchases at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier immediately. Think for a second: you don’t want to go to a busy grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to get home immediately and eat something beneficial. Fill your pantry shelves with wholesome foods. This way, even when you choose that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get wholesome. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Trying to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about slimming down. It has more to do with making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy (boiled) christmas fruit cake # christmas baking contest# recipe. You can have easy (boiled) christmas fruit cake # christmas baking contest# using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy (Boiled) Christmas Fruit Cake # Christmas baking contest#:
- Provide 1.5 Cups of APF/ Self raising flour.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- Take 1/2 Cup of Brown sugar.
- Get 1/2 Cup of Granulated sugar.
- Get 1 Cup of Water.
- Take 1/4 Cup of Butter/ Margarine.
- Use 1 Cup of Raisins/Blackcurrants (or half of each).
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- Use 1 Cup of Tutti frutti.
- Use 1 tsp of Cake spice (nutmeg, cloves, cinnamon).
- Use 1/4 Cup of Cashewnuts.
Steps to make Easy (Boiled) Christmas Fruit Cake # Christmas baking contest#:
- In a pot, add in water, raisins. tutti frutti, sugar and butter and mix well..
- Add in your cake spice with salt and let it boil/simmer for 5 mins only.
- Let it cool to luke warm. The add in your eggs and essence – mix well..
- Fold in your flour. Then add in your chopped nuts..
- Pour in your lined/greased tin and bake in a preheated oven for 40 – 50 mins or until toothpick inserted comes out clean..
- Cool completely and serve!.
If you find this Easy (Boiled) Christmas Fruit Cake # Christmas baking contest# recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.