Frozen Piña Colada.
Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, frozen piña colada. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Frozen Piña Colada is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Frozen Piña Colada is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook frozen piña colada using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Frozen Piña Colada:
- Get 400 g (14.10 oz) of Frozen pineapple.
- Make ready 250 g (8.81 oz) of Ice cubes.
- Take 400 ml (13.52 fl oz) of Coconut milk *unsweetened.
- Prepare 250 ml (8.45 fl oz) of Bacardí carta blanca.
- Take 3 tbsp of Honey / Agave syrup.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Coconut oil.
- Get to taste of Mint leaves.
Steps to make Frozen Piña Colada:
- (In advance) Cut pineapple and keep in freezer for a while to make it frozen..
- (In advance) Pour coconut milk in a pan, add coconut oil & honey and mix..
- (In advance) Stew with low heat. Keep stirring gently with a spatula..
- (In advance) Pour this mixture in a container and cool it down..
- (In advance) Add Bacardí carta blanca and keep in the refrigerator for few hours..
- Put frozen pineapple, ice cubes, coconut milk & Bacardí carta blanca mixture in a bowl..
- Blend it well..
- Pour in a glass and place some mint leaves for a nice presentation! *If the glasses are chilled, the frozen drink will last longer!.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food frozen piña colada recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!