Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Leche Flan recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Leche Flan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Leche Flan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
In general, people have been taught to believe that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and should be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be extremely nutritious and good for you. Some foods actually do raise your mood when you consume them. When you are feeling a little down and are in need of an emotional pick-me-up, try a couple of these.
Make a trail mix out of seeds and/or nuts. Peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, etc are all fantastic for helping to boost your mood. This is because seeds and nuts have a lot of magnesium which raises your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is the “feel good” chemical substance that directs your brain how you feel day in and day out. The more serotonin in your brain, the more pleasant you’ll feel. Nuts, in addition to elevating your mood, can be a great source of protein.
As you can see, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you want to feel better! Go with these hints instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to leche flan recipe. You can have leche flan using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Leche Flan:
- Get 5 of large eggs.
- You need 1 can (300 ml) of evaporated milk.
- Provide 1 can (350 ml) of condensed milk.
- Take 1 tbsp of vanilla.
- Take of Caramel.
- You need of White sugar.
Instructions to make Leche Flan:
- Beat the eggs in a bowl. Then add the evaporated milk, condensed milk and vanilla..
- Strain the mixture twice to remove lumps and bubbles. Then set aside..
- Place 2 tablespoons of white sugar in your llanera and melt it in direct heat from your stove. Melt until its golden brown..
- Set aside the caramel to harden..
- Boil water in your steamer. Once its boiling, set fire to low heat. This is very important. As you do not want your leche flan to get overcooked..
- Place your leche flan mixture in your llaneras and cover with foil..
- Place them in the steamer and cook for 30-45mins.
- Check if the center is not liquidy anymore. But do not overcook. Remove from steamer, let it rest for at least 10mins. Then chill in the fridge for at least 4hrs..
- Once chilled, flip and serve.
If you find this Leche Flan recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.