Easiest Way to Prepare Any-night-of-the-week Kiwi Strawberry mojito
Kiwi Strawberry mojito.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, kiwi strawberry mojito. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Kiwi Strawberry mojito is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Kiwi Strawberry mojito is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook kiwi strawberry mojito using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Kiwi Strawberry mojito:
- Make ready 1 1/2 cup of frozen kiwi chopped.
- Take 3 tbsp of sugar syrup.
- Take 1/4 cup of mint leaves.
- Get 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Take 2 cup of soda.
- Make ready 1 cup of crushed ice.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of frozen strawberries chopped.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of sugar syrup.
- Take handful of mint leaves.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of crushed ice.
- Take 1 tsp of lemon juice.
Instructions to make Kiwi Strawberry mojito:
- In a blender add frozen strawberries sugar syrup,mint leaves blend it until smooth then add lemon juice,.
- Soda pour into the glass then wash the blender again blend the kiwis with sugar syrup and mint leaves then add.
- Lemon juice and soda once done pour it in the glass serve chilled with mint leaves….
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food kiwi strawberry mojito recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!