Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chocolate Mousse recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate Mousse recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Food Items You Pick To Consume Are Going To Effect Your Health.
Many men and women do not understand that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. Something that you should never eat no matter what is the varied foods that you will get at all of those fast food places. These sorts of foods are packed with bad fat and also have very little nutritional value. You will be pleased to know that we are going to tell you a few of the foods that you need to be eating every day.
When it comes to sitting down to supper you should also think about lean proteins and fish such as salmon. You will notice that salmon is also rich in Omega-3 and other nutrients. Protein is vital for your diet, however you don’t have to eat huge amounts, as a 3 ounces is all you really need. Furthermore before cooking your steak you will need to trim the fat that you can see from it to keep from consuming extra fat.
For people who want to begin living a healthier life the tips above will be able to help you do that. Also if you eliminate all the processed foods that you really should not be eating anyway, you will probably find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate mousse recipe. To cook chocolate mousse you need 4 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chocolate Mousse:
- You need 1 1/4 of (to 1 1/12) bar of semi sweet baking chocolate.
- Get 6 tbsp of butter.
- You need 6 of eggs.
- You need 6 tablespoon of sugar.
Instructions to make Chocolate Mousse:
- Have beater plugged in and prepared, two medium size bowls, and sugar with tablespoon measurement ready. This should be prepared quickly to maintain consistency..
- Separate 6 yolks from egg whites (NO yoke in the egg whites!).
- Put butter in microwave for approximately 15-30 seconds (don’t let butter boil).
- Add all chocolate to bowl and coat in warm butter.
- Microwave for approximately 15 second intervals and stir until everything is melted (may need approx 30-45 in microwave). Don’t let boil! *continue to stir as you follow the remaining instructions.
- Beat egg whites on high/max until it looks white, grows in size, and is like thin whip cream consistency (about 2 minutes).
- Add 1 tablespoon of sugar at a time- sprinkle on top while beating. Repeat 5 more times (1 tablespoon for each egg). Consistency like custard..
- Beat yolks on max until they turn a lighter yellow and takes up more volume/fluffs (1-2 minutes).
- Add chocolate (now less hot) to yolks..
- Beat just to mix (medium speed).
- Add large spoon/spatula full of egg whites to the chocolate mix, and slowly stir so you don’t ruin texture/consistency. Stir from sides/bottom around the bowl, and lightly in the center to mix. Continue until all egg whites are mixed in. DO NOT OVER MIX OR BEAT!.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, or you can freeze first for 30 minutes if in a hurry (don’t let it freeze over).
- Turn upside down above your head to prove your confidence in your mousse ;).
If you find this Chocolate Mousse recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.