Strawberry 🍓 Vodka Sorbet.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, strawberry 🍓 vodka sorbet. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Strawberry 🍓 Vodka Sorbet is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Strawberry 🍓 Vodka Sorbet is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have strawberry 🍓 vodka sorbet using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Strawberry 🍓 Vodka Sorbet:
- Take 1-2 pound of pack fresh strawberries.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vodka (you can add a bit more if you like ! 😉).
- Make ready 1/2 tablespoon of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 3 1/2 tablespoons of white sugar.
- Take of Whipped topping.
Instructions to make Strawberry 🍓 Vodka Sorbet:
- Clean and hull your fresh strawberries 🍓………
- Place cleaned strawberries into a blender……..
- Place into blender your heavy cream, vanilla extract, vodka and cinnamon powder……..
- Blend on smoothie setting until all ingredients are combined……..
- Add your sugar and blend well………
- Place strawberry mixture into a large container……..
- Place container into freezer and freeze for several hours or overnight, covered……..
- Scoop out sorbet, serve with whipped topping and enjoy 😉!!! You can leave your sorbet out for about 10-20 minutes just to soften it a bit before you scoop it out !! 😁.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food strawberry 🍓 vodka sorbet recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!