Red lentil soup – vegan. It's full of flavor from ginger, garlic, and spices, with a luxuriously rich texture. It's perfect with a squeeze of lemon to brighten things up! This vegan lentil soup is a blended Middle Eastern style lentil soup, made with red lentils and blended for a super creamy and delicious soup!
All Reviews for Vegan Red Lentil Soup. This is the best Red Lentil Soup! It's slightly spicy, creamy, and quick to prepare.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, red lentil soup – vegan. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Red lentil soup – vegan is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Red lentil soup – vegan is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
It's full of flavor from ginger, garlic, and spices, with a luxuriously rich texture. It's perfect with a squeeze of lemon to brighten things up! This vegan lentil soup is a blended Middle Eastern style lentil soup, made with red lentils and blended for a super creamy and delicious soup!
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook red lentil soup – vegan using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Red lentil soup – vegan:
- Get of olive oil.
- Get of ground cumin.
- Make ready of ground turmeric.
- Make ready of Generous pinch cayenne pepper.
- Take of onion, peeled and chopped.
- Prepare of garlic, peeled and crushes.
- Make ready of carrots, chopped quite small.
- Prepare of celery sticks, chopped quite small.
- Prepare of potato, peeled and chopped quite small.
- Prepare of red lentils.
- Prepare of – 1 l vegan/ veggie stock: i start with 750ml and add more if needed.
- Get of juice of half a lemon.
- Take of salt and pepper.
- Get of Some chilli flakes and parsley leaves to garnish if you like.
This simple vegan lentil soup recipe comes together quickly with mostly pantry ingredients. Be sure to have your ingredients prepped and ready before you start cooking! This is literally the best lentil soup I've had. I use red lentils instead of green and added kale at the end.
Steps to make Red lentil soup – vegan:
- Heat the oil in a pan on medium heat. Add the onion and sauté for 10 mins til the onion is soft..
- Add the cumin, turmeric, cayenne and garlic. Sauté for a few mins..
- Add the carrots and celery. Stir for a minute or two. Add the potato. Sauté for a few mins..
- Add the lentils and the stock. Simmer for 25 mins or so until the vegetables are tender. Stir in the lemon juice and season to taste..
- Sprinkle some cumin or chilli flakes on top. And a few parsley or celery leaves. Enjoy 😋.
This is the perfect Vegan Red Lentil Spinach Soup for when you are feeling lazy or pressed for time, but still want something healthy, hearty and filling! This soup is SO easy and fast to make and very delicious, using plant-based ingredients. It is vegan, gluten-free, oil-free, dairy-free and high in protein! This creamy spinach soup is a combination of red lentils and spinach leaves. I've searched for spinach soup recipes before writing this post to see how others are making spinach The world is missing A LOT!
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food red lentil soup – vegan recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!