Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Brioche Bread Pudding with Caramel Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brioche Bread Pudding with Caramel Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Health Can Be Effected By The Foods You Choose To Consume.
One thing that some of you may already understand is that by ingesting the right foods can have a substantial effect on your health. Something that you should not eat no matter what is the different foods that you will find at all of those fast food places. You will find that the nutrition in these sorts of is non existent and the unwanted side effects can be very bad. You will be pleased to know that we are going to tell you a few of the foods that you need to be consuming every day.
Now when it comes to the main food items that you should have for dinner, you may want to make sure you are eating plenty of fish, particularly salmon, and lean protein. The great thing about salmon is that together with other nutrients additionally it is loaded with Omega-3. Protein is vital for your diet, however you don’t have to eat a lot, as a 3 ounces is all you actually need. In addition before cooking your steak you really need to trim the fat that you can see from it to keep from consuming extra fat.
By following some of the suggestions above you will find that you will end up living a healthier life. One thing that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can purchase in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to brioche bread pudding with caramel sauce recipe. To cook brioche bread pudding with caramel sauce you only need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Brioche Bread Pudding with Caramel Sauce:
- Prepare 1 loaf of Brioche Bread (about 8 cups when cubed).
- Take 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- Use 5 of eggs.
- Take 2 cups of milk.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Get 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Provide of Caramel Sauce.
- Take 1/2 cup of light brown sugar.
- Take 1/4 cup of half and half (or 2T cream/2T milk).
- Provide 2 tbs of butter.
- Get 1/8 tsp of salt.
Steps to make Brioche Bread Pudding with Caramel Sauce:
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 2 quart baking dish with butter, or spray with nonstick spray. My dish measures about 8×11 or so. (9×13 is too big for this in my opinion). Arrange bread cubes in baking dish to fit snug together and as evenly layered as possible..
- Wisk together sugar, eggs, milk, vanilla, and cinnamon until well combined. Pour evenly over bread in baking dish. Using the back of a spatula gently press bread down into liquid. Let sit 15-20 minutes for bread to soak up a good amount of the liquid. Press down gently once more (do not "squish")..
- Place in oven. Bake uncovered 45-55 minutes, or until just set in the center and top is golden (mine was 50 minutes). If edges start to brown too much you can loosely cover them with foil, but do not cover the dish completely (you'll get a soggy top)..
- While baking, make your caramel sauce. In a small sauce pan over medium heat wisk together brown sugar and half & half. When it starts to steam wisk in butter until melted. Bring to a boil for 5 minutes, wisking constantly so not to burn. You are looking for it to thicken slightly and turn a nice "caramel" color (it will thicken even more as it cools). Remove from heat and set aside..
- When bread pudding is finished remove from oven. Drizzle caramel sauce over the top. Let cool at least 15 minutes before cutting to serve hot. Or let cool completely then cover tightly with foil. Refrigerate overnight and serve cold. This is how we like it, and frankly I find it tastes best this way!.
If you find this Brioche Bread Pudding with Caramel Sauce recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.