Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Irish Apple Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Irish Apple Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. At the conclusion of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthful.
Drink water, not alternative beverages. Soda and coffee, when ingested in small amounts, aren’t that bad. It will be, however, a bad idea to exclusively drink soda or coffee. When you decide on water more than other beverages you are helping your body stay very healthy and hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is typically one of the keys to really slimming down and becoming really healthy.
There are a whole lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or limited diets. Little things, when done each day, can do a lot to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You need to help make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to irish apple cake recipe. To make irish apple cake you only need 12 ingredients and 27 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Irish Apple Cake:
- You need of For the puree:.
- You need 6 of big green apples or 8 small green apples (Granny Smith).
- Provide 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- Take 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 oz. of butter.
- Use of For the dough:.
- Get 2 oz. of butter (room temperature).
- Use 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Get 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 cup of self raising flour.
- You need 1 tablespoon of vanilla.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of milk (if the dough is too hard).
Instructions to make Irish Apple Cake:
- Puree ingredients:.
- Arrange the apple upright on a cutting board and using a sharp knife cut in half directly to the core.
- Slice each of these halves in half along the middle.
- Use your knife to scoop out the seed portion of each apple slice.
- Then slice apple quarter into half along the middle again,.
- In a saucepan put the apple slices, vanilla and butter.
- On low heat covered saucepan, cook it until boiled, stir well and continue cooking until puree is made (Reserve).
- Dough ingredients:.
- In a bowl put the flour with the butter.
- Combine well.
- Add the sugar.
- Mix well.
- The vanilla.
- Mix well. Only add milk if the dough is too hard, but this kind of dough should not to be soft.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit.
- In 12 by 9 inch diameter baking dish buttered and floured.
- Put the dough.
- And using your fingers press it until it covers the botton of the pan evenly.
- Put the apples puree on the dough.
- Distribute it over the dough.
- Bake for 36 minutes or until the center is set and the top is light brown.
- Let cool and then refrigerate until cold.
- I hope you enjoy this delicious recipe.
This cake tastes amazing with Custard Sauce or Whipped Cream or Vanilla Ice-Cream. This Irish apple cake is like a spice cake with the extra addition of juicey apples! Irish Apple Cake with Custard Sauce is a lightly sweetened dessert that is perfect for enjoying during cold weather months or celebrating St. Irish Apple Cake is the March Bake Club Challenge recipe. Click here to find out more about the Plus, the Irish really like their sweets.
If you find this Irish Apple Cake recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.