Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookies, International Version. This famous classic American cookie is a treat no matter what the age or occasion. Enjoy it with a glass of cold milk. All Reviews for Original Nestle® Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookies.
Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets. The Nestlé Toll House cookie is the very first chocolate chip cookie to ever exist. The chocolate chip cookie that started it all!
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, toll house chocolate chip cookies, international version. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookies, International Version is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookies, International Version is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
This famous classic American cookie is a treat no matter what the age or occasion. Enjoy it with a glass of cold milk. All Reviews for Original Nestle® Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookies.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have toll house chocolate chip cookies, international version using 18 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookies, International Version:
- Make ready of Special note about units.
- Prepare 1 of For best results use metric units and 50 servings for this recipe..
- Prepare of Dry mix.
- Get 300 grams of all-purpose flour.
- Take 8 grams of salt.
- Prepare 6 grams of baking soda.
- Prepare of Wet mix.
- Get 300 grams of sugar.
- Get 250 grams of unsalted butter, softened.
- Make ready 60 grams of molasses.
- Get 6 grams of vanilla extract.
- Get of Eggs.
- Take 2 large of eggs.
- Make ready of Chocolate chips.
- Prepare 400 grams of chocolate chips.
- Prepare of Optional.
- Make ready 60 grams of chopped nuts.
- Prepare 1 pinch of sea salt.
Gradually beat flour mixture into butter mixture. Stir in chocolate chips and nuts. Original NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Chocolate Chip Cookies. This famous classic American cookie is a treat no matter what the age or occasion.
Steps to make Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookies, International Version:
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Dry mix : Combine flour, salt and baking soda in a bowl and set aside..
- Wet mix : Mix sugar, butter, molasses and vanilla extract until creamy..
- Add eggs one at a time and mix well..
- Gradually add the dry mix until completely combined..
- Stir in chocolate chips and chopped nuts (optional)..
- Drop several 30 gram doses of cookie dough onto an un-greased cookie sheet several centimeters apart and bake at 180°C for 7 to 8 minutes..
- Lightly sprinkle with sea salt (optional) and cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely..
- After cool try to store them in an air tight container for up to 3 weeks, if they last that long! ;).
- SLICE AND BAKE COOKIE VARIATION: PREPARE dough as above. Divide in half; wrap in waxed paper. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm. Shape each half into 30 cm log; wrap in wax paper. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.* Preheat oven. Cut into 1 cm thick slices; place on un-greased baking sheets..
- PAN COOKIE VARIATION: Preheat oven. Grease 38 x 25 cm jelly-roll pan. Prepare dough as above. Spread into prepared pan. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool in pan on wire rack. Makes 4 dozen bars..
- FOR HIGH ALTITUDE BAKING (above 1500 meters) : Increase flour to 350 grams . Add 12 ml water with flour and reduce sugar to 250 and reduce molasses to 50 grams. Bake drop cookies for 8 to 10 minutes and pan cookie for 17 to 19 minutes..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food toll house chocolate chip cookies, international version recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!