Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Easy Puerto Rican style chicken pasta salad recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Puerto Rican style chicken pasta salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Puerto Rican style chicken pasta salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Choosing to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are many health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Even though we’re always being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that many people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, though, merely making a couple of small changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
One way to address this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to alter everything straightaway or that you should altogether eliminate certain foods from your diet. Even more important than totally changing your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. As you get used to the taste of healthy foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than before. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate previously.
Evidently, it’s easy to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy puerto rican style chicken pasta salad recipe. You can have easy puerto rican style chicken pasta salad using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Puerto Rican style chicken pasta salad:
- You need of tri- color pasta.
- Take of grilled chicken breast (can be store purchased).
- Get of Cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare of a can of peas.
- Take of of minced red onions.
- Get of a can of carrots.
- Take of different kinds of shredded cheese.
- Get of black or green olives.
- Prepare of Black pepper (to taste).
- Take of Oregano (sprinkle).
- Use of evoo.
- Get of Vinegar (white).
Steps to make Easy Puerto Rican style chicken pasta salad:
- Cook pasta according to box instructions. Drain. Do not run cold water on it. Pour approximately 4 tbsp and tossed until evenly coated so it won't stick..
- Chicken should be grilled and cubed. I season with a little lemon juice, Abode, pepper and liquid smoke. (Skip step if already cooked)..
- Mix carrots and peas in a separate pot with water and butter. Warm until butter is fully melted. Drain..
- Now in a large mixing bowl…mix all ingredients together. Toss. Add a little more EVOO and vinegar to taste..
- You can also add some powdered parmesean cheese if you like..
- This can be eaten hot or cold..
If you find this Easy Puerto Rican style chicken pasta salad recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.