Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Tuna Pasta Salad recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Tuna Pasta Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tuna Pasta Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a lot of illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. Most people typically assume that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of modest changes.
These more wholesome food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can likewise be beneficial for your skin because it is a superb source of vitamin E. It might be that you already believe that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of eating foods that still have almost all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Evidently, it’s not at all hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tuna pasta salad recipe. To make tuna pasta salad you only need 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Tuna Pasta Salad:
- Take of whole wheat pasta (shape of choice).
- Take of frozen peas.
- You need of large carrot, peeled and shredded.
- Get of tuna, drained and flaked.
- You need of finely diced red onion.
- Get of extra virgin olive oil.
- Get of Juice from 1 small lemon.
- Prepare of each salt, pepper, salt free all purpose seasoning.
Steps to make Tuna Pasta Salad:
- Cook the pasta according to package directions. In the last two minutes of its cook time, stir in the peas. Drain in a colander and rinse with cold water..
- In a large bowl, combine the pasta, peas, carrots and onion. Drizzle in the oil and lemon juice, then add the seasonings. Toss it all together, then stir in the tuna, so it stays in larger chunks..
- That's it! Let it chill in a covered container in the fridge until you're ready to eat. This will keep in the fridge for 4-5 days..
If you find this Tuna Pasta Salad recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.