Mike's Smoked Fajita Wraps.
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, mike's smoked fajita wraps. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mike's Smoked Fajita Wraps is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Mike's Smoked Fajita Wraps is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have mike's smoked fajita wraps using 34 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Smoked Fajita Wraps:
- Take of ● For The Chicken & Seasonings.
- Make ready of Chicken Breast Tenderloins [cut into 1" pieces].
- Take of Fresh Ground Cumin.
- Make ready of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Get of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- Prepare of Granulated Onion Powder.
- Take of Crushed Mexican Oregano.
- Make ready of Liquid Smoke [not extract].
- Prepare of Fresh Lime Juice.
- Make ready of McCormick Fajita Seasoning.
- Prepare of Mexican Beer.
- Take of ● For The Vegetables & Herbs [julienned].
- Make ready of LG Green Bell Peppers [deseeded].
- Take of LG Red Bell Pepper [deseeded].
- Make ready of LG Orange Bell Pepper [deseeded].
- Prepare of LG Yellow Bell Pepper [deseeded].
- Take of EX LG White Onion.
- Get of Can Hatch Green Chilies.
- Get of Fine Minced Garlic.
- Make ready of LG Jalapenos [deseeded].
- Prepare of Fresh Cilantro Leaves [+ reserves for garish].
- Make ready of Epazote Mexican Herb.
- Get of Dos Equis Beer [as needed to steam vegetables on grill].
- Take of Spray Pam.
- Make ready of ● For The Sides & Garnishments [as needed].
- Make ready of Chilled Sour Cream.
- Prepare of Prefabed Guacamole Or Fresh Sliced Avacados.
- Prepare of Red & Green Salsas.
- Take of Sliced Lime Wedges.
- Get of Shredded Mexican 3 Cheese.
- Prepare of Green Chilies.
- Make ready of " Fresh Warmed Flour Tortillas [grilled].
- Take of ● For The Smoke.
- Get of Hickory Or Mesquite Chips.
Steps to make Mike's Smoked Fajita Wraps:
- Here's what you'll need in steps 1 2 3 & 4. Sour Cream not pictured. Sorry. My students got froggy..
- Lime, beer, guacamole, salsas and seasonings pictured..
- Fresh chopped cilantro and jalepenos pictured..
- 2 pounds of chicken breasts pictured..
- Chop all vegetables and place in a slightly greased aluminum pan. Add beer as well..
- Seal the vegetables up tightly..
- Rinse and cut chicken into 1" pieces and add all seasonings. Mix well. Marinate for 2 hours stirring occasionally..
- Thread your chicken on to your screwers..
- Smoke/grill with Hickory or Mesquite chips at 450° for 15 minutes until chicken has a decent char. Grill vegetables until translucent. Check frequently. Don't burn..
- Charred chicken pictured..
- Grilled and snoked vegetables pictured..
- Lightly spray your tortillas with olive oil and sprinkle with cumin and chili pepper. Grill until charred..
- Pack and stack em'!.
- Serve with ice cold Mexican beers and sides. Enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food mike's smoked fajita wraps recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Leave a Reply