Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Warm carrot, mangetout and coriander salad recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Warm carrot, mangetout and coriander salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Warm carrot, mangetout and coriander salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Even though we’re incessantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all likelihood, a lot of people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, though, simply making a couple of modest changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery since you probably purchase a lot of items out of habit. As an example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it contains. One heart-healthy option that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. By adding fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
As you can see, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to warm carrot, mangetout and coriander salad recipe. To make warm carrot, mangetout and coriander salad you need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Warm carrot, mangetout and coriander salad:
- Prepare of thin carrots.
- Prepare of mangetout.
- Get of shallot.
- Get of olive oil.
- You need of turmeric.
- Use of cumin.
- Prepare of salt – use smoked sea salt if you have it.
- Use of small bunch of coriander.
- You need of your favourite sprouted seeds (bean, peas, lentils…).
- Get of chilli powder (optional).
- You need of firm fresh tofu (optional).
Instructions to make Warm carrot, mangetout and coriander salad:
- Chop the shallots and cut the carrots in small strips (if you like them soft) or chunkier if you like them crunchy. They will only cook for a few minutes.from bs4 import BeautifulSoup.
- Add the shallot, the spices and the salt to a wok and fry them in the oil for a minute or so on very low fire.
- Add the carrots and toss them so that the spices spread evenly on them..
- In the meantime, remove the little stalks from the mangetout – didn't know they came in purple too! Cut the tofu in small cubes if using..
- Add the mangetout (and the tofu) to the wok and cook for another 4-5 minutes tossing frequently.
- In the meantime, chop the coriander. Remove from heat, then add the sprouts (these are mung beans and lentils) and the coriander. Mix to serve..
If you find this Warm carrot, mangetout and coriander salad recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.